Dottie McKissick has more than 25 years of experience as a designer and developer of comprehensive learning programs—typically for Fortune 1000 companies. She creates classroom, virtual, and blended programs.
Her areas of special expertise include:
- Leadership: for new, mid-career, and senior-level audiences
- Sales productivity: for salespeople and sales managers
- Career acceleration: for early-stage professionals
- Innovation: for all management levels
- New product development: for training companies
Her clients have included AOL, Abbott, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Bankers Life & Casualty, Coca-Cola, Deloitte Consulting, Duke Energy, ExxonMobil, Gilead, HSBC, Hewlett Packard, Home Depot, JPMorgan Chase, Libbey, Liberty Mutual, L’Oréal USA, Marriot International, McCann, Mellon Bank, Microsoft, Nike, and Pfizer.
Dottie holds a B.S. with high distinction from the University of Arizona, a MA in Sociology from the University of California at Los Angeles, and a Ph.D. in Human and Organizational Systems from Fielding Graduate University, Santa Barbara, California.
She lives with her husband in Santa Fe, New Mexico.